"I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use" - Mother Teresa
We've rounded up some sustainable products to make it easier to go eco-friendly in the kitchen! These products help prevent unnecessary waste of plastic or paper disposable products. At the end of a long day day freshen up your kitchen with a wood-wick lemon patchouli candle.
Give this gift to someone as a Mother's Day gift, housewarming gift, hostess gift, or just because!
This Box Includes
- Solid Dish Block with Brush: Wash your dishes without the waste with a solid dish block and a bamboo scrubber
- Reusable Paper Towels: Double ply unpaper towels made with 100% cotton flannel that flawlessly replaces disposable paper towels. Use for drying dishes, cleaning up spills, dinner napkins, lint free cleaning, and many more uses! Contains 5, 10x10" towels.
- Reusable Straw: Two different sized travel straws with cleaning brush in beechwood case.
- Candle with matches: Fresh smelling wood-wick patchouli lemon candle. 8oz. 30 matches in glass jar with striker pad.
- Spoon rest: Large handmade ceramic spoon rest.
This Chesco Box is made to order, just for your gift recipient! All contents are carefully packed into a rigid box, filled with shredded paper, and secured with a beautiful bow. Your short note is thoughtfully handwritten on the greeting tag. A receipt is never included in the order to your gift recipient.
We offer local delivery within Winnipeg, MB, and ship throughout Canada. For more information on our delivery process please click here.