"I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use" - Mother Teresa
We've rounded up some sustainable products to make it easier to go eco-friendly in the kitchen, in style! These products help prevent unnecessary waste of plastic or paper disposable products.
Give this gift to someone as a Mother's Day gift, housewarming gift, hostess gift, or just because!
This Box Includes:
- Mini Wood-Wick Candle - Fog: Scent notes: cedar wood & oak moss This candle will transport you to the heart of nature, no matter where you are. 2oz. +/- 10 hours burn time.
- Solid Dish Block with Brush: Wash your dishes without the waste with a solid dish block and a bamboo scrubber
- Reusable Paper Towels: Single ply unpaper towels made with 100% cotton flannel that flawlessly replaces disposable paper towels. Use for drying dishes, cleaning up spills, dinner napkins, lint free cleaning, and many more uses! Contains 8, 12x10" towels.
- Oil Bottle: for the kitchen or bathroom these are designed to hold oils, vinegars, tamari/soy sauce, beard or face oil etc. Self closing stainless steel pourer. Holds 14-16oz. Handmade, small batch means that each item is unique and one of a kind.
- Beeswax Wraps: Biodegradable, waste free and sustainable. Set of three. Use to store fruits, vegetables or even to cover bowls. Use pressure and warmth to seal. Kit contains 2 small and 1 medium wrap. Assorted patterns.
This Chesco Box is made to order, just for your gift recipient! All contents are carefully packed into a rigid box, filled with shredded paper, and secured with a beautiful bow. Your short note is thoughtfully handwritten on the greeting tag. A receipt is never included in the order to your gift recipient.
We offer local delivery within Winnipeg, MB, and ship throughout Canada. For more information on our delivery process please click here.