"I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use" - Mother Teresa
We've rounded up some sustainable products to turn your kitchen into a more eco-friendly space! These products help prevent unnecessary waste of plastic or paper disposable products. Complete with a handmade razor spatula and dish rest to elevate your meal preparation. Give this gift to someone as a housewarming gift, hostess gift, or just because!
This Box Includes:
- Walnut Razor Spatula: Handmade walnut wood spatula. Perfect for stirfries and other meal preparations.
- Ceramic Spoon Rest: Handmade two-toned spoon rest. Keeps work area clean while cooking.
- Laundry Stain Stick: Used for removing a wide range of stains in clothing and upholstery. Wet the stain with water and rub the stick into it. Rub the fabric together for extra fighting power and throw in the wash, laundering as normal. No scents or colorants used.
- Solid Dish Soap with Brush: Wash your dishes without the waste with a solid dish block and a bamboo scrubber
- Red Cedar Soap Tray: Handcrafted from natural red cedar. Natural resistance to mildew, mould, rot, and warping makes it perfect for a soap tray.
- Reusable Paper Towels: Single ply unpaper towels made with 100% cotton flannel that flawlessly replaces disposable paper towels. Use for drying dishes, cleaning up spills, dinner napkins, lint free cleaning, and many more uses! Contains 8, 12x10" towels.
- Reusable Straw: Collapsable 9-inch straw in a portable wheat straw case
This Chesco Box is made to order, just for your gift recipient! All contents are carefully packed into a rigid box, filled with shredded paper, and secured with a beautiful bow. Your short note is thoughtfully handwritten on the greeting tag. A receipt is never included in the order to your gift recipient.
We offer local delivery within Winnipeg, MB, and ship throughout Canada. For more information on our delivery process please click here.