“History has shown us that courage can be contagious, and hope can take on a life of its own." –Michelle Obama
Supporting black owned businesses is NOT a trend, a fad, or a craze! We curated this box full of Black owned products for the person who is not afraid to be courageous, and continues to do what is right. Show them that you care with a box that embodies style and promotes self care!
Perfect gift for an upcoming occasion such as Valentines Day, or even an upcoming Birthday for that special person.
This Box Includes:
- Handmade Mug: Beautifully handmade black matte mug with a unique half handle. Approx. 12oz. Hand thrown by ceramics artist Good Wheel Ceramics in his Winnipeg based studio.
- Hat: New Era Mini Badge Dad Cap. 1.25” raised embroidery. Grey adjustable back enclosure. Material 100% cotton
- Socks: Ultra soft fabric, made from a blend of 80% combed cotton and polyester. Fits men's shoe size 9-11 and women's shoe size 7-11
- Shaving Bar The moisturizing oils of coconut, palm, castor and olive are formulated to add moisturizing bubbles to your shave.
- Reusable Straw: These stainless steel straws come in small biodegradable cases made from wheat straw. They are easy to clean (with the included brush), collapsible, and are made from BPA free silicone.
With Mug: Retail value $115. On sale for $89.99!
Without Mug: Retail value $85. On sale for $64.99!
From the Maker: "All of my pots are hand thrown and individually glazed, meaning that no two pieces are exactly the same, even within a set. I try to highlight small imperfections in photos of each piece to demonstrate the natural beauty that accompanies handmade ceramics. I do not sell pieces in which glaze imperfections have compromised integrity or function of the item"
This Chesco Box is made to order, just for your gift recipient! All contents are carefully packed into a rigid box, filled with shredded paper, and secured with a beautiful bow. Your short note is thoughtfully handwritten on the greeting tag. A receipt is never included in the order to your gift recipient.
We offer local delivery within Winnipeg, MB, and ship throughout Canada. For more information on our delivery process please click here.